Articles & Reviews Archive
Please note: Opinions expressed in these articles and reviews are those of the authors. SOFiA’s only opinion is that open exploration of the issues of life and meaning should be encouraged.
- Phelps-Roper, Megan – Unfollow
- Tsiolkas , Christos – Damascus
- Martel Fredéric – In the Closet of the Vatican
- Bryson, Bill – Life, the Universe and Nearly Everything
- Boulton, David – Godless for God’s Sake
- Armstrong, Karen – The Gospel According to Woman
- Armstrong, Karen – The Case for God
- Armstrong, Karen – On the Bible
- A Miscellany of Heresy
- God as Love or God as Life?
- Jihad: Filling a Vacuum?
- The Atheist, the Agnostic & the Scientist
- Aboriginal Beliefs and Customs in Early Brisbane
- A Militant Atheist’s Viewpoint on Agnosticism
- A Better Easter
- Christian Fundamentalism: Is It Valid?
- Who on Earth was Jesus?: The Scholarship and Research
- Does Jesus Matter Anymore?
- Is science a form of religion?
- Mysticism And Ultimate Reality
- Hope, Hopelessness and No Hope
- Choosing a Spiritual Path
- Atheism as a Spiritual Path
- A Spiritual Ethic
- A Psychological Approach to the Experience of Spirituality
- If Only…
- Half a Century Later
- Does God Create Religion or Religion Create God?
- Now and Forever, Amen
- Easter & Eggs, Heaven & Hell
- A Sporting Chance of Being Religious
- Muslims aren’t all the same
- Prelude: Naturally Green
- Buddhist Existentialism